Crockett Lakefront RV Resort & Marina Policies
Guidelines For an Enjoyable Stay
Thank you for visiting our resort. We are very happy that you have selected us to come and spend a memorable time with your family, friends, or loved ones. We are here to help you relax, enjoy, and have a great time.
We have developed the following Rules and Regulations to guarantee everyone’s enjoyment and safety. Each family, group of friends, and individual vacations differently. Some of us come looking for peace and quiet, some others want to party and have fun. We have developed our rules and regulations to accommodate all vacation styles, but always keep in mind that our right to be happy and enjoy ourselves goes so far as to the point when we make somebody else unhappy.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further clarification on these rules, or if you want to bring a special case to our consideration.
- Friday-Saturday: 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Use your best judgment and always be mindful of your neighbor’s wellbeing – Be social!
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY AT THE LAKE, NOR THE POOL.
Houston County Lake is a beautiful lake, but it has innumerable tree stumps. These stumps can cause damage to your boats and injury to yourself. They are everywhere. No diving allowed.
- Swimmers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Obey posted signage.
- Proper swim attire in the pool and lake area is required. Cut-offs and street clothes are not acceptable.
- Children must be in swim diapers if not potty trained.
RESERVATIONS AND REGISTRATION
- Campers must be 21 years old or older to rent an RV site or cabin.
- Reservations are accepted all year round.- Peak season – 5/29 to 9/7
– In season – 4/1 to 5/28 and 9/8 to 11/30
– Off season – 12/1 to 3/31
- Events and amenities have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific camps, RV sites, and Cabins are not guaranteed. You will receive the type requested. The Specific site may be guaranteed by paying a $25.00 lock-in fee for cabins, and $12.50 for RV sites. Lock In fees are nonrefundable.
- RV and Camp site rates fluctuate according to seasonality.
- For peak season advanced reservations (more than a week prior to arrival), there is a two-night minimum stay for our cabins.
- For holiday weekends advanced reservations (more than a week prior to arrival), there is a three-night minimum for our cabins.
- Refunds will only be issued for cancellations made a week or more prior to arrival (2 weeks for holiday weekends). There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for all reservations. Lock in Fees and Reservations fees are nonrefundable.
- Rain checks will only be issued for weather-related reasons, and will have a 90-day validity
- Each site is limited to one RV and one vehicle.
- All vehicles must display a parking pass which will be provided at the time of check-in, or with the welcome package for after-hours check-ins.
- Any vehicle without a parking pass may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- There is a $5 per day charge for extra vehicles, and boat trailers.
- Day-pass guests must park in the overflow lot.
SPEED LIMIT AND TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Extreme caution must be placed while driving in the park. There are children, adults, and pets at play.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH.
- No bicycle riding after dark – Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Skates, rollerblades, skateboards, or scooters are not allowed on covered porches at the resort. Only ADA-compliant electric scooters are permitted for our special needs guests.
- Vehicles must yield to golf carts, and both must yield to pedestrians, pets, bicycles, and ATVs
- Smoking is not permitted in the following areas:
– Buildings and cabins
– Pool area
– Outdoor theater or anywhere where second-hand smoke may be offensive to others.
- Butts must be placed in appropriate receptacles.
WE LOVE PETS. FOR THEM WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING RULES
- They must be kept on a leash at all times, except when they are in our Bark Park.
- There are no aggressive breeds, there are dogs that are made aggressive by their owners. However, our insurance company does not allow us to accept Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, and Chows in the Park for extended stay guests.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their pets, inclusive inside Bark Park.
- There is a maximum of two pets per cabin or RV Site, and they must be registered at the time of check-in.
- There is a Pet Fee of $5 per day per pet for the cabins.
- No pets allowed in the park models.
THIS POLICY HAS BEEN PUT INTO EFFECT FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY AND SAFETY. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY THE RESORT MANAGEMENT WILL ALWAYS KNOW EVERYBODY WHO IS ON THE PREMISES.
A wristband will be provided to you and each member of your party at check-in, or it will be included in your welcome package for after-hours check-ins.
- Wristbands must be worn all the time while staying at the resort. They are your “Ticket to Fun” – They grant you access and use of the Camp-Resort amenities, activities, and facilities unless otherwise specified for special events or rentals. You may be turned away from an event or activity if a wristband is not present.
- Day-Pass guests will also be issued a wristband
CAMPFIRES AND FIREWOOD
Check with the front desk for information on burn bans that may be in place, prior to starting a fire.
- Fires are only permitted in designated fire rings, and must not be left unattended. Fire rings must not be moved or used to dispose of cans, bottles, or other household trash.
- Fires must be extinguished before retiring for the night.
- Bundles of firewood are sold at the store.
- Cutting of trees or branches is not allowed.
THE RESORT HAS A LAUNDRY ROOM EQUIPPED WITH COIN-OPERATED WASHERS AND DRYERS. THERE IS A COIN CHANGER LOCATED IN THE LOBBY
- Clotheslines are not allowed
FIREWORKS, WEAPONS, OR FIREARMS
- Firearms are not permitted on the property for safety reasons.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
TRASH & SEWAGE
PLEASE! DO NOT LITTER.
- Place all trash in the dumpsters provided.
- Burning trash in fire rings is not allowed.
- DUMPING TANKS to empty grey water or sewage on the grounds is in violation of State Law.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE CAMPGROUND WITHOUT A REFUND.
My family had a great time here! We had a small issue with the a/c when we arrived, but it was immediately fixed. The a/c blew super cold which was nice after a hot Texas day! We had a fire by our cabin both nights for s’mores. We enjoyed the pool & my children loved the splash pad! We stayed 2 nights but still didn’t have enough time to enjoy the volleyball & paddle boats because they had so many great amenities to choose from.Ashley P.
This place is 1000 percent in great hands! Everyone we met on our visit was wonderful and helpful. We were invited to future events. They brought back gas, have more things in the store, and pizza!Elizabeth W.
Our families had a great time! It was awesome seeing the kids swim in the pool and the lake. Putt putt golf, playground, a merry-go-round, and get this one of the metal slides oh the memories. Paddle boat rides were fun too. And after a long hot day, we enjoyed the night with a fire and smores for the kids. I cannot say enough good words about the staff they were amazing from the time we got there until we left.Annie C.
It’s a good place to launch your boat and fish. Good place to stay as well. Clean facility and would recommend it.Jason S.
Well I couldn’t find a better place to spend my extra time! I absolutely love it there, the fishing is great, the activities for parents and kids are numerous, the lake view is awesome and not only the campers but the people they have in the office are wonderful! I have never met more courteous people….. they will definitely make sure the time you spend there is money well spent!!!Danielle M.